• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways e190

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nice long flights on the United/Delta side for Shuttle.

YHZ-ORD
ATL-KIN
ATL-BJX and other mexico destinations
IAD-DFW
IAD-IAH

just to name a few

It's a great "RJ" ;)
Yeah call it an RJ for shatty RJ pay, the 170 should be compensated under Major pilot pay. Ever since I saw that aircraft its nothing than a SJ!!! *scabjet!*

Yeah call it an RJ for shatty RJ pay, the 170 should be compensated under Major pilot pay. Ever since I saw that aircraft its nothing than a SJ!!! *scabjet!*
I agree with you in regards to your Compensation statment. My Question is, do you feel that because the 170/175 is now beng flown at the regional level that all pilots flying it are Scabs????????????:rolleyes:

I also agree w/ you about the compensation part- But ask yourself--did any of the pilots flying for republic have a voice in how many 170's it got to fly? That decision was something mainline pilots were not strong enough to stop-- and i resented it every day i flew on a crj-- not only did i fly mainline pax around at c-scale wages- i didn't have any seniority rights either-- young pilots have been completely screwed over by older generations.... It's my biggest complaint about the US seniority battle... there are so many pilots in their 40's at usair w/ 20+ years of service b/c they got hired into Fokkers and Bac jets... Now that sized airplane is flown by sh!tty commuters that none of us really want to fly for- but have to in order to be qualified for the majors- a job that keeps getting farther and farther away as Major MEC's release scope more and more.

Noone has looked out for my generation's seniority- yet you want me to value yours??

Now-- you look at new hire classes- and there are no mid-20's guys who aren't super-connected- most are well into their 30's and 40's--

Look in the mirror if you want to call anyone a scab when you see that plane-- you voted it there. In fact, do that everytime you see a jet or large turbo-prop-- all those pilots should be on your list-

oh- and btw-- thank you for getting the 190 on the property-- i'd have quit the business if that got scoped=-- but you should remember that republic pilots make a LOT more than US mainline pilots at the same longevity. Maybe ya'll should have voted in teamsters.

I also agree w/ you about the compensation part- But ask yourself--did any of the pilots flying for republic have a voice in how many 170's it got to fly? That decision was something mainline pilots were not strong enough to stop-- and i resented it every day i flew on a crj-- not only did i fly mainline pax around at c-scale wages- i didn't have any seniority rights either-- young pilots have been completely screwed over by older generations.... It's my biggest complaint about the US seniority battle... there are so many pilots in their 40's at usair w/ 20+ years of service b/c they got hired into Fokkers and Bac jets... Now that sized airplane is flown by sh!tty commuters that none of us really want to fly for- but have to in order to be qualified for the majors- a job that keeps getting farther and farther away as Major MEC's release scope more and more.

Noone has looked out for my generation's seniority- yet you want me to value yours??

Now-- you look at new hire classes- and there are no mid-20's guys who aren't super-connected- most are well into their 30's and 40's--

Look in the mirror if you want to call anyone a scab when you see that plane-- you voted it there. In fact, do that everytime you see a jet or large turbo-prop-- all those pilots should be on your list-

Waveflyer - nicely said! I agree 110% and feel your pain equally as I'm in the same boat.

FCN

Waveflyer - nicely said! I agree 110% and feel your pain equally as I'm in the same boat.

FCN

Keep the hope alive guys! I somehow slipped through the cracks to make it!!

Remember the movie "Bull Durham"-"Yeah, I was at the show....Best 21 days of my life"-If that becomes me, so be it!

good luck to all of us!

Phxflyr

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back