US Airways e190

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greyskyracer

What are the routes likes for the 190? Does it ever get out west or does it just do normal rj routes of CLT and Philly?

Thank you

Yeah, it's mostly shorter rj-like legs. Starting Denver service for June-rumors of more western cities. We do DFW and probably others. Sometimes higher leg days of 5-6 legs depending on where you go. Most days are productive with regards to sits. Previously, I used to have a 3 hours sit on a daily basis. Here, the longest scheduled turn I've seen in my short time here is 90 minutes.

Long story short-similar rj skeds with occasional long stuff with possibly more long stuff to come. CLT base for July.

Now back to the usual bickering.....

Wait.. Isn't most of the US Airways East flying short routes out of CLT, and PHL. Hell its not as if there is alot of distance between the cities. What would be an rj route to be exact?

Wait.. Isn't most of the US Airways East flying short routes out of CLT, and PHL. Hell its not as if there is alot of distance between the cities. What would be an rj route to be exact?

That's what I meant-been flying similar, if not the same routes I flew on the rj with some occasional longer stuff like dfw and denver. didn't mean to confuse.....

Any system similaries between the 190 and the 145 you flew at your last job? Or is it complete redisign inside and out ?

PHXFLYR

Nothing like flying a narrow body airliner for RJ compensation. What the heck, give ALL scope away to management.

At least USAir got the E190 on their property. I think that was a good move. Get the airplane on property, then negotiate

Latest resources

Back