• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways drops free pretzels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good to see that they are taking action on their incredibly dismal customer service record. Hate to tell you all this, but if $1,000,000/yr. is what is going to help turn things around at US Airways they got big problems...;) How many millions have the past 2-3 CEO's robbed from the company? I'm guessing somewhere around a 100 years worth of pretzels.

Last edited:
Who would have guessed that the leather seats and fancy snacks that Southwest provides would be considered a luxury.

SlapShot said:
Who would have guessed that the leather seats and fancy snacks that Southwest provides would be considered a luxury.

Agreed! And you wonder why the rich are now flying on fractionals. This industry has seriously gone into the toilet!

h25b said:
Good to see that they are taking action on their incredibly dismal customer service record. Hate to tell you all this, but if $1,000,000/yr. is what is going to help turn things around at US Airways they got big problems...;) How many millions have the past 2-3 CEO's robbed from the company. I'm guessing somewhere around a 100 years worth of pretzels.

No doubt.

I wonder when we will see the headline:
AIRLINE EXECUTIVES TAKE PAYCUT TO HELP SAVE COMPANY

Ok, I just woke up.....I was dreaming

amazing that they can do this but the announcement of hot meals for first class didnt get mentioned. I was in pit the last 3 days and the usair fa's all said the same thing. Nothing for the people in the back, but buy a first class ticket and get a hot meal, brillant marketing plan. I dont know if this is true, but hot meals cost more than the 4 or so bags of pretzels for the back. This was never mentioned in the paper.

I thought they were trying to somewhat reinvent themselves to compete with the low-cost carriers.. Great start with the pretzel cutbacks.:rolleyes:

h25b said:
I thought they were trying to somewhat reinvent themselves to compete with the low-cost carriers.. Great start with the pretzel cutbacks.:rolleyes:

This trainwreck also happened back in the early 90s.

Latest resources

Back