• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Contract Projections

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much time of service did you have? Where do you think you deserve to be? It sounds like you dont "want" doh, but you want all the reward for a growing company.

Hey strip club man or woman I only had 16 years of service at my company. I think you should go back to putting dollar bills in G-strings which I did once when I was 20 but being a mature family man I don't do that any more. Are you over compensating for being a homo? I retired from the United States Marine Corps so I have way more "service" then could get in two life times.

Hey strip club man or woman I only had 16 years of service at my company. I think you should go back to putting dollar bills in G-strings which I did once when I was 20 but being a mature family man I don't do that any more. Are you over compensating for being a homo? I retired from the United States Marine Corps so I have way more "service" then could get in two life times.

Marines know about Honor and Integrity, stop imitating one.

Hey strip club man or woman I only had 16 years of service at my company. I think you should go back to putting dollar bills in G-strings which I did once when I was 20 but being a mature family man I don't do that any more. Are you over compensating for being a homo?I retired from the United States Marine Corps so I have way more "service" then could get in two life times.

Charlie Doosh,

You've resorted to name calling and attempted insults; i must have struck a nerve.

Try to keep your frustration under control. Stay calm. Start by putting on your uniform and address your ego in the mirror. Once you accept that you support a dishonorable "union" and its DOH scheme has been a failure to all, you will be able to move forward. Your family will thank you.

And I am fine with my masculinity, thank you for your concern. Btw, are you hiding something? Is there something you've been suppressing and would like to share???

Ya but ya forgot about one little detail and you civilian never served but want to be served types will never understand this...Marines fight.

Correction, Marines know when to fight. They also recognize when they are losing. See the difference? You're running out of ammo.

Charlie Doosh,

You've resorted to name calling and attempted insults; i must have struck a nerve.

Try to keep your frustration under control. Stay calm. Start by putting on your uniform and address your ego in the mirror. Once you accept that you support a dishonorable "union" and its DOH scheme has been a failure to all, you will be able to move forward. Your family will thank you.

And I am fine with my masculinity, thank you for your concern. Btw, are you hiding something? Is there something you've been suppressing and would like to share???

When my grandchildren visit I don't open this site because of people like you who have avatars showing a naked women on a pole with a that caption. Grow up.

Correction, Marines know when to fight. They also recognize when they are losing. See the difference? You're running out of ammo.

I'm never out of ammo and before a Marine asks for food he will ask for more ammo. Joined Sept 78 retired sep 2007. Best damn gun club in the world. My service has nothing to do with a corrupt worthless "union" called ALPA with meaningless "No windfalls" rules. You mam are working under your ALPA contract...what's your problem?

When my grandchildren visit I don't open this site because of people like you who have avatars showing a naked women on a pole with a that caption. Grow up.

Maybe this year, you should have your grandchildren read the Nicolau Award to you in its entirety, followed by the Addington transcripts and including Judge Wake and Judge Silver. Those little guys and gals may be able to clue you in on the facts and explain to you what you are failing to see. Integrity matters Marine.

Dont get all worked up over my avatar, rather stick to the facts and important details. I may change it just for you.

I'm never out of ammo and before a Marine asks for food he will ask for more ammo. Joined Sept 78 retired sep 2007. Best damn gun club in the world. My service has nothing to do with a corrupt worthless "union" called ALPA with meaningless "No windfalls" rules. You mam are working under your ALPA contract...what's your problem?

Would you consider usapa corrupt? And its Sir to you.

Latest resources

Back