• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways charging $2 for a bottle of water

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The one I saw in PHL as our "wing walker" was just amazing: In his left hand, he's holding the wands over his head in. In his right, he's holding his three-sizes-too-big-and-no-belt pants in a bunch to keep them from falling down.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. No joke, he looked just like this, if you throw an untucked US Airways ramp shirt on top:

Mr. Baggypants (click for pic)

I know US Airways has uniform standards for all of its employees, not just pilots. Does nobody enforce them anymore?

That would be discriminatory, and racist to disrespect their cultural heritage by forcing them into your Anglo-saxon definition of what "proper" attire is. How can you be so cruel and bigoted, to not allow them to express themselves?

HATEMONGERS!!!!!!:angryfire

I dont go to USAirways to shop for freakin bottles of water!! When I eat at a finer restaurant water is free...actually when I eat at a cheap ass restaurant and ask for a glass of water it's free. Why because they are service oriented. A convenience store is just that a store no customer service...so I guess USAirways is the Circle K of the sky!!!

This coming from someone who flys for..who ?? .....Evergreen ??? :eek: Boy,is that rich:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back