• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Applies for Rio De Janeiro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now THAT'S funny. Problem is that 764 will end up having more empty seats on it than that 762.

What's funny is that we have options on planes to fly down there (757ERs, 767ERs, and 764s), yet we still are flying 764s. Maybe it is because this is their busy season (their Summer), and maybe our loads are full, along with cargo. If they were not, I am sure we would have downsized it by now. Fleet flexibility. Now that is FUNNY.

Bye Bye--General Lee

With my posts, there is a good chance you might learn something Your posts are not only a complete waste of my penis pumping time, but also show your lack of knowledge and apparently your extreme dik envy. Go buy yourself a pump and make a guy or girl happy someday. Buy a ticket on us and go to Stockholm, apparently a lot of those pumps come from there.....(we use a 767-300ER BTW)

Bye Bye--General Lee

This information obviously coming from someone who intimately knows his penis pumps......

Genital, you sir really are a wealth of information!
(i think????)
:eek:

Wait. I like this part:

The airline employs nearly 34,000 aviation professionals worldwide

I'm guessing that doesn't include the usapa dickheads.

nevertheless, good luck on the expansion.

This information obviously coming from someone who intimately knows his penis pumps......​

Genital, you sir really are a wealth of information!
(i think????)
:eek:

Re-read my post, I said "Apparently." You need some glasses yourself, not only to help read, but to look at your own stump. Our flights to Stockholm are 4 days a week during the Winter, reserve a seat TODAY.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Brazil have a strong economy compared to the rest of us. It could be a good market. So we'll see.

They have a "strong economy compared to us"? their economy is doing better than in the past, that's all. They are a developing country with crime, violence, inflation, etc.... The flight will work because the Brazilian inmigrant community in this country is growing, not because they "have a strong economy compared to us"

With my posts, there is a good chance you might learn something (like USAir using a 762 and DL using a 764 to Rio). Your posts are not only a complete waste of time, but also show your lack of knowledge and apparently your extreme dik envy. Go buy yourself a pump and make a guy or girl happy someday. Buy a ticket on us and go to Stockholm, apparently a lot of those pumps come from there.....(we use a 767-300ER BTW)

Bye Bye--General Lee

The 767-400 that will be leading the pack will be flown by Continental.. See you guys there!

If Sully makes the pitch, US Airways will be awarded all future China and India flying.... Without Sully, we are all second tier carriers..

Okay, time to put the drink down and watch some football

Latest resources

Back