• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Applies for Rio De Janeiro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's fantastic, their 762 can follow our 764 down there.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
From my observations, Billiam, any opportunity for Herr General to make something into a virtual dik measuring contest is simply irresistable.

Sad. If I had XX,XXX posts, I would take up serious masturbation just to break up the monotany.

Brazil have a strong economy compared to the rest of us. It could be a good market. So we'll see.

I wouldn't call it a strong economy. It's like the 300 lbs guy that loses 10 lbs vs. the 150 lbs dude who puts on 20 lbs. Yeah, he did better but is still way fatter.

From my observations, Billiam, any opportunity for Herr General to make something into a virtual dik measuring contest is simply irresistable.

Sad. If I had XX,XXX posts, I would take up serious masturbation just to break up the monotany.

Why take his posts so personally? You sound like a 10 year old girl. Who cares????? You clearly don't get sarcasm.

With my posts, there is a good chance you might learn something (like USAir using a 762 and DL using a 764 to Rio). Your posts are not only a complete waste of time, but also show your lack of knowledge and apparently your extreme dik envy. Go buy yourself a pump and make a guy or girl happy someday. Buy a ticket on us and go to Stockholm, apparently a lot of those pumps come from there.....(we use a 767-300ER BTW)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back