• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways & American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not exactly Carl....the east guys are smart see, they're always a step ahead of the game. Because we all know Airways "owns the northeast" and, sans PHX, presides over the most valuable route-structure in the industry. The various entities overseeing the AMR BK will see the light and there will be a AMR/LCC merge - stay with me now - with a Gold Standard DOH seniority do-over. The east pilots hit the books in 777 school, the west pilots hit the street as PHX turns into the next PIT.

Last edited:
and this is why I just laugh when I hear stuff like "we had this east captain on the jumpseat and they are really getting tired of LOA 93..."

The east are happy as clams with status quo. USAPA's explicit reason for formation - reneging on their agreements and by all means at their disposal causing delay delay delay - continues to be a smashing success! Attrition and resultant upgrades are taking care of pay raises. LOA 93 forever!

Exactly- binding ratification! Lol

Not exactly Carl....the east guys are smart see, they're always a step ahead of the game. Because we all know Airways "owns the northeast" and, sans PHX, presides over the most valuable route-structure in the industry. The various entities overseeing the AMR BK will see the light and there will be a AMR/LCC merge - stay with me now - with a Gold Standard DOH seniority do-over. The east pilots hit the books in 777 school, the west pilots hit the street as PHX turns into the next PIT.

Yep, that will give them enough hope to stay the course.

Here is the history of the formation of APA, for further reading: APA was formed for a good cause.

http://alliedpilots.org/Public/AboutAPA/Background/apa_the_details.asp

I don't think the same could be said for USAPA. Agree to binding neutral arbitration, then renege and form a separate union?

ALPA decided to screw their dues paying members and they got ********************-canned. Same story, different decade.

P.S. It doesn't matter why USAPA was formed. A majority of ALPA pilots ********************-canned ALPA.. by pilot voting :lol: something ALPA despises.

Not exactly...Nicolau showed you how grossly behind the rest of the industry (really didn't matter who the merger partner was) your longevity/seniority picture was - didn't buy your DOH mantra - and you guys went over to the dark side.

I guess if it makes you feel better, blame ALPA. You always gotta blame somebody, you guys; right?

Celebrate tonight and this week Easties, you have proven once again that you are the MAJORITY!!!! Your reward is the incompetent leadership of Hummel and Bradford, what a catch! I will wait till Silver rules, but you got Seheam back, so double down like it's 2008 all over again, LOA 93 for everyone, Bradfords buying!!! DOH is DOA, but you can dream of upgrading at 62 for three years on reserve on the E190 in PHL!!!

P.S.-reepicheech dream all you want about the future, like my six year old and his MLB dreams, it's cute!!!!!

Last edited:
Not exactly...Nicolau showed you how grossly behind the rest of the industry (really didn't matter who the merger partner was) your longevity/seniority picture was - didn't buy your DOH mantra - and you guys went over to the dark side.

I guess if it makes you feel better, blame ALPA. You always gotta blame somebody, you guys; right?

ALPA never wanted to accept a real pilot vote either. And they had plenty of condescension for those who weren't smart enough to vote the correct way.

At least John Prater wasn't stupid enough to play the ALPA-is-the-unappreciated-victim card. He knew he had plenty of dues members who would do that for him.

Celebrate tonight and this week Easties, you have proven once again that you are the MAJORITY!!!! Your reward is the incompetent leadership of Hummel and Bradford, what a catch! I will wait till Silver rules, but you got Seheam back, so double down like it's 2008 all over again, LOA 93 for everyone, Bradfords buying!!! DOH is DOA, but you can dream of upgrading at 62 for three years on reserve on the E190 in PHL!!!

P.S.-reepicheech dream all you want about the future, like my six year old and his MLB dreams, it's cute!!!!!

Carl S - sounds like you had a few beers there when you typed that - very delusional

Solution for the westies - agree to conditions and restrictions and maybe Hummel and Bradford could get ALL of us a new contract.

Metrojet

The funny thing is that Hummel was chastised for coming to Phoenix, but now that he's Pres (sorta) his puppet-masters won't allow him to step foot anywhere near Phoenix. Thee east just elected the weakest candidate they could have to lead the pilots into a seniority integration with American.

However, if that doesn't happen, and the pilots just have to do nothing, then you got the right guy.

Metro- no drinking for me, just reality that my co-workers are still on the path of legal suicide and are taking me for the ride! Rejoice in your proven MAJORITY this morning, I am waiting for the coronation memo from Hummel/Bradford and taking bets on what happens first...A visit to PHX or signing Seheam up for round two.

Solution for the Easties....Accept what you signed up for and stop blaming ALPA for all your bad decisions.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back