• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways & American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what? You post a link to a rag submitted by the good doctor who got smacked down by the 9th? And this is all you got? Geez you westicles are desperat

Perhaps you would like the respons by the company even better then.

http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/Declatory_Relief/Doc178_US_Air_cross_motion.pdf

My favorite part:

As set forth in US Airways’ opening brief (​
see Doc. No. 156 at 13:23-14:8) and its response (see Doc. No. 164 at 7:2-10:16), the case law makes clear that the Transition Agreement is a binding collective bargaining agreement (“CBA”) between US Airways and its pilots, and the pilots’ selection of a new collective bargaining representative did not affect the binding nature of their pre-existing CBAs. Indeed, even USAPA has
admitted to another federal court that “[a]s the certified, exclusive bargaining representative of the now merged US Airways pilots, USAPA became a party to the East CBA and West CBA . . . .” (
US Airline Pilots Ass’n v. US Airways, Inc., et al., Case 1:11-cv-02579-ARR-SMG (E.D.N.Y.) (Amended Compl. [Doc. No. 12] ¶ 22 (attached hereto as Exhibit A).) That principle is equally applicable in this case.

That said, as also noted in US Airways’ prior briefs, the case law makes clear that either party can propose amendments to the binding Transition Agreement pursuant to the terms of that Agreement and Section 6 of the Railway Labor Act – so long as the
amendments are consistent with USAPA’s DFR to the West Pilots. The question to be resolved by this Court is whether the amendment to the Transition Agreement that USAPA is constitutionally bound to require is, or is not, consistent with its DFR.​

A few more minutes before Bradford and Hummell win the election! Bye bye Fergie boy and Koontz!!!

Well, congratulations boys and girls. We get stagnation and you get LOA93 for many more years to come. Hope you're comfortable.

and this is why I just laugh when I hear stuff like "we had this east captain on the jumpseat and they are really getting tired of LOA 93..."

The east are happy as clams with status quo. USAPA's explicit reason for formation - reneging on their agreements and by all means at their disposal causing delay delay delay - continues to be a smashing success! Attrition and resultant upgrades are taking care of pay raises. LOA 93 forever!

and this is why I just laugh when I hear stuff like "we had this east captain on the jumpseat and they are really getting tired of LOA 93..."

The east are happy as clams with status quo. USAPA's explicit reason for formation - reneging on their agreements and by all means at their disposal causing delay delay delay - continues to be a smashing success! Attrition and resultant upgrades are taking care of pay raises. LOA 93 forever!

Well, at least you seem to understand what you've done. Delay the Nic, delay a contract, and put us in a bad position if we merge with American. Congratulations, you guys are a smashing success.

At least now I can go around to all the west pilots I told, "a west pilot doesn't have a snowballs chance in h@!! of getting elected," and tell them, "I told you so!"

Enjoy LOA 93 for four more years, I could not find a more deserving group to be the lowested paid in the industry by choice for over a decade!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back