• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airline Pilots Association and the WO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats on the boy!!!!!!! Atleast with a boy you only have to worry about one penis.

Now by me having a girl, I gotta worry about everyones Penis!!!!!

Amen to that. Now I just have to worry about his mom turning him gay. She's turning more and more tree hugger every day. Keeps talking about "going green". I keep asking what causes it.....

Sig, sounds like you've got the hard part of the upgrade out of the way. Way to go man. Glad to hear it. Hopefully they'll send me up your way and we can get some lunch sometime. Had an LGA overnight, but all my old cronies were elsewhere. The consolation prize was sitting in the hotel room drinking Stellas and eating a steak while watching and laughing at all the Piedmont Dash 8s.:D

I hope they do so we can tell them what a bunch of d-bags we really think they are.

Sounds like a case of the Mondays and a) another jealous lifer stuck on the Dash or b) another new guy that can't think for himself and takes the bitter lifer captain's "mainline" hatred bs for real.

Also, who is the "WE" you refer to?

Last edited:
Sounds like a case of the Mondays and a) another jealous lifer stuck on the Dash or b) another new guy that can't think for himself and takes the bitter lifer captain's "mainline" hatred bs for real.

Also, who is the "WE" you refer to?

You sound like a mainline ******************************....

The consolation prize was sitting in the hotel room drinking Stellas and eating a steak while watching and laughing at all the Piedmont Dash 8s.:D

Ah! But were you lauging with us, or at us? You can only imagine what the insanity is like now. Enjoy the greener pastures, both professionally and fashionably. That's right- I played the fashion card, and it looks FABULOUS!!

** Just kidding. Mrs. OPEC couldn't turn their child gay if he was born "Richard Simmons OPEC."

YES there would be pain and sacrifice for some short-term, but the long-term gain to all involved pilots would be HUGE.

Yeah, cuz the new U.S Airways is so willing in that department.

Ah! But were you lauging with us, or at us? You can only imagine what the insanity is like now. Enjoy the greener pastures, both professionally and fashionably. That's right- I played the fashion card, and it looks FABULOUS!!

** Just kidding. Mrs. OPEC couldn't turn their child gay if he was born "Richard Simmons OPEC."

Was a little bit of both.

Thanks for the verbiage man!

I'll tell you what will happen:

The USAPA boys will insist that PDT/PSA abandon ALPA & join their new "union" under the threat of no cooperation between the mainline & WO's.

Maybe we should all wear lanyards that say "seniority matters" & see where 20 years at PDT gets us. My guess is NOWHERE with the USAPA.

I'll tell you what will happen:

The USAPA boys will insist that PDT/PSA abandon ALPA & join their new "union" under the threat of no cooperation between the mainline & WO's.

Maybe we should all wear lanyards that say "seniority matters" & see where 20 years at PDT gets us. My guess is NOWHERE with the USAPA.

This is soooo true. But the threat of no cooperation rings pretty hollow. Like a threat to take away a kids allowance when he doesn't receive an allowance.

You hit the nail on the head Quinn.

There's also about 1000 more scenarios that could play out.

The only reason ALPA ever gave a ******************** about a regional, was to collect some more money, and find flowback jobs for their mainline heroes when the ******************** hits the fan...think about it...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back