Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Air Furloughees – Would you come West?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PHL E190 - Lots of questions ...

For anyone in the know ...

How many E190s are there now?

Are the schedules commutable?

What are the typical # of days off for a line holder?

How long should I plan to be on reserve?

Are the reserve schedules built with the minimum days off? 11 days?

Are there a lot of PHL crashpads? How much $?

Thanks for your insight ...
2slo

Ernie, "Uh, huh....wow.....that is unfortunate that scheduling hosed you...ooooooh, I wish there was something I could do.....Yikes, buddy, that is really a tough spot."

Duke, "What's the problem?", "Don't worry, you'll get pay protected. I'll take care of it"

Yea Wiskey,

Like you have any clue what's going on around here.........

Yeah your right, I just wanted to make myself sound more important than I really am! Thank you sandhawk for snapping me back to reality!

WD.

Yea Wiskey,

Like you have any clue what's going on around here.........

Oppps sorry sandhawk I guess its you that looks sort of, well stupid. Next time you decide to insult me find out who I am first!! Hope you find that boeing you're dreaming of...

WD.

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 5:48 PM
To: McIlvenna, John, AWAMEC; Vasin, Mitch, AWAMEC; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc: Bular, Ed; Hogg, Lyle; Rogers, Dan; Finn, Mike; Dege, Kathi; Gorman, Jim
Subject: Vacancy Bid 2007-01

John –
Mitch –
Richard –
Russ –

We just received our final internal approvals for the West Pilot Vacancy bid. As mentioned in previous discussions, this will be a rather large Vacancy Bid from the West Pilot perspective. In this bid we are offering:

49 Captain primary vacancies
  • 40 for the Airbus Captain in PHX
  • 9 for the B757 Captain in PHX
10 First Officer primary vacancies
  • 8 for the Airbus First Officer in PHX
  • 2 for the B757 First Officer in PHX
The timeline for the Vacancy Bid will be as follows:

7/27/2007 Post Bid
8/6/2007 Bid Closes
8/7/2007 Bid Award
8/15/2007 Protest Closes
8/16/2007 Training Dates Final
9/10/2007 First Training Class

The training for this Vacancy Award will be spread over several months and could run as long as 9 months to get everybody to the school house. As things stand right now, all training is scheduled to occur in PHX. The Vacancy Award Program will include the recently agreed to language on the tertiary vacancies. Also, I ask that in your communications to the pilot group that you ask the pilots to remove their E190 bids as there are not bid options right now for that equipment in this Vacancy Award.

I have included the contractually required Vacancy Bid worksheets for your review. If you require a face to face meeting, we can do so but in my last conversation with you, you did not believe that was necessary. Please let us know if you do want to meet or if you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

David

Oppps sorry sandhawk I guess its you that looks sort of, well stupid. Next time you decide to insult me find out who I am first!! Hope you find that boeing you're dreaming of...

WD.

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 5:48 PM
To: McIlvenna, John, AWAMEC; Vasin, Mitch, AWAMEC; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc: Bular, Ed; Hogg, Lyle; Rogers, Dan; Finn, Mike; Dege, Kathi; Gorman, Jim
Subject: Vacancy Bid 2007-01

John –
Mitch –
Richard –
Russ –

We just received our final internal approvals for the West Pilot Vacancy bid. As mentioned in previous discussions, this will be a rather large Vacancy Bid from the West Pilot perspective. In this bid we are offering:

49 Captain primary vacancies
  • 40 for the Airbus Captain in PHX
  • 9 for the B757 Captain in PHX
10 First Officer primary vacancies
  • 8 for the Airbus First Officer in PHX
  • 2 for the B757 First Officer in PHX
The timeline for the Vacancy Bid will be as follows:

7/27/2007 Post Bid
8/6/2007 Bid Closes
8/7/2007 Bid Award
8/15/2007 Protest Closes
8/16/2007 Training Dates Final
9/10/2007 First Training Class

The training for this Vacancy Award will be spread over several months and could run as long as 9 months to get everybody to the school house. As things stand right now, all training is scheduled to occur in PHX. The Vacancy Award Program will include the recently agreed to language on the tertiary vacancies. Also, I ask that in your communications to the pilot group that you ask the pilots to remove their E190 bids as there are not bid options right now for that equipment in this Vacancy Award.

I have included the contractually required Vacancy Bid worksheets for your review. If you require a face to face meeting, we can do so but in my last conversation with you, you did not believe that was necessary. Please let us know if you do want to meet or if you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

David

All hail the almighty and all knowing Whiskey.

No. We ran him out of town years ago.

PHXFLYR

Gee thanks bro, where's the love:D BTW you're acting like your uncle again...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back