Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Air Furloughees – Would you come West?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a poolie ... interviewed for AWA and would prefer AWA but am planning on attending the 8/27 E190 class in CLT. My preference would be to go to the West side initially but in 12 months after the E190 seat lock do you think that there will be the opportunity / availability to be based in PHX?

What is the prediction on upgrade time for the combined USAirways for someone in my position (regardless of base)?

In 12 months, could I realistically hold a 757/767/A330 (regardless of base)?

Do you get paid PerDiem while in training on the East side?

How did the lists end up getting merged? I'm guessing that new hires are being placed after the last furloughed USAirways pilot (as they should be) ... So, my seniority number will obviously the bottom but did US Airways Express pilots (PSA etc) get mainline #s on the mainline list?

Thanks for the information ...

2slo

Sorry man. you got hired by AWA yet have to work under the godawful LOA 93 indefinitely untill the East side gets over their tempertantrum. Atleast 40 or so poolies on the East side will be 40 more future votes of reason. This place does have a future if we can overcome our current integration problems. Good luck and welcome aboard!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back