Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IAHERJ said:
No doubt.

This crap used to raise my BP but it has become so commonplace that anything else would surprise me.

Yet most airline pilots continue to vote for Republican candidates that condone this stuff. I'm tired of listening to pilots whine about the plight of the american worker while voting for Republicans on single issue subjects like abortion. If you are so against abortions etc., don't have one. Democrats have failed us as well recently by harboring the left wing radicals but if you can ignore this wing of the party, they support labor much more than the Republicans do by far.

That's all I have to rant about. Sorry

IAHERJ

Hate to be the one to break the bad news to you Lindbergh,but it was President Jimmy Carter, a Democrat who signed The Airline Deregulation Act of 1978 into law. When you come right down to it, NEITHER party is a friend of the average line pilot flying for an airline today.

PHXFLYR:cool:

IAHERJ said:
No doubt.

This crap used to raise my BP but it has become so commonplace that anything else would surprise me.

Yet most airline pilots continue to vote for Republican candidates that condone this stuff. I'm tired of listening to pilots whine about the plight of the american worker while voting for Republicans on single issue subjects like abortion. If you are so against abortions etc., don't have one. Democrats have failed us as well recently by harboring the left wing radicals but if you can ignore this wing of the party, they support labor much more than the Republicans do by far.

That's all I have to rant about. Sorry

IAHERJ

Excuse me but I did vote Republican in the last election (obvious mistake but the democrats won in my state anyways) and I am pro-choice. Anyone that thinks a democrat or republican in office gives a $hit about them needs to wake up and smell the java. The gov't is corrupt and does not care about you or me.

That's all I have to rant about..........

Draginass said:
Congrats U ALPA, you took it in the rear again after you threw your MDA fellow pilots out of the lifeboat. What a pathetic group of mercenaries. Management must be laughing out loud.

no room in the lifeboat for worthless whinning MDA pilots. ya got what ya deserve

PHXFLYR said:
Hate to be the one to break the bad news to you Lindbergh,but it was President Jimmy Carter, a Democrat who signed The Airline Deregulation Act of 1978 into law. When you come right down to it, NEITHER party is a friend of the average line pilot flying for an airline today.

I wonder if Alfred Kahn is still getting HIS pension from Cornell University?

Latest resources

Back