V-STALL

The Resourcer!
US AIR EXEC PAY RAISES;
The same day US Airways reported an $87 million dollar third
quarter loss, there is a report in the Charlotte Business Journal
that some top US Air executives are getting pay raises. According
to a filing with the Security and Exchange Commission, Jeffrey
McClelland, executive vice president and chief administration
officer, will see his salary rise from $400,000 to $425,000.
Scott Kirby, executive vice president of sales and marketing,
will receive a $45,000 a year pay raise. Derek Kerr, chief financial
officer, will receive a base pay of $300,000 up from nearly $262,000
last year.

$300,000 is not alot of money for a CFO of a large company. Would you rather a $45,000 recent college grad be doing the job?

That $45,000 college grad could not do any worst than the $300,000 guy has done so far. So yes I would. UBA757

miles otoole said:
$300,000 is not alot of money for a CFO of a large company. Would you rather a $45,000 recent college grad be doing the job?

Seeing the job airline executive have been doing I absolutely would rather see a college grad student step in and do a far better job than these bozos have done. Its time for new blood. We take pay cuts so these uys get raises for losing money

miles otoole said:

Aviation, especially the airlines is the only place in the world that you get paid for failing at your job. Yes a $45,000 recent grad could do a better job.

uba757 said:
That $45,000 college grad could not do any worst than the $300,000 guy has done so far. So yes I would. UBA757

No doubt.

This crap used to raise my BP but it has become so commonplace that anything else would surprise me.

Congrats U ALPA, you took it in the rear again after you threw your MDA fellow pilots out of the lifeboat. What a pathetic group of mercenaries. Management must be laughing out loud.

No doubt.

This crap used to raise my BP but it has become so commonplace that anything else would surprise me.

Yet most airline pilots continue to vote for Republican candidates that condone this stuff. I'm tired of listening to pilots whine about the plight of the american worker while voting for Republicans on single issue subjects like abortion. If you are so against abortions etc., don't have one. Democrats have failed us as well recently by harboring the left wing radicals but if you can ignore this wing of the party, they support labor much more than the Republicans do by far.

That's all I have to rant about. Sorry

IAHERJ

Latest resources

Back