US Air Application Window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clt is getting a new runway, the first sign of a merger. Just ask cvg and stl

I remember how the local government in STL force a community out to build the new runway do to the massive growth that was coming!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I submitted my "app" last night. Just realized I don't remember seeing further room for home addresses, since they ask for 5 years of residence history. I obviously have my current address on the app, but I haven't been at this address for 5 years. Maybe I missed something? Also, where did everyone place their letters of recs? I didn't see a specific spot for them, unless I just attach it where it says "resume"?

So I submitted my "app" last night. Just realized I don't remember seeing further room for home addresses, since they ask for 5 years of residence history. I obviously have my current address on the app, but I haven't been at this address for 5 years. Maybe I missed something? Also, where did everyone place their letters of recs? I didn't see a specific spot for them, unless I just attach it where it says "resume"?

I think they prefer you attach your LORs to the resume and make it one attachment.

Detroit, in a merger, CLT may well be gone. I wouldn't sweat domiciles at this point in your interview process....

But your no-commute stance is a good one. You'll live longer and be MUCH happier!

Ultra

The only domicile in "danger" is PHX. CLT is the most profitable followed by PHL, DCA, then PHX.

Latest resources

Back