• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Air, AMR Merger "within weeks"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good Morning US Airways pilots, lurkers & guests!

Are your sick & tired of Courtney's hair-on-fire hyperbole? :nuts:

Did you not have the chance to read the MOU and attend one of the road shows?

Well, here's your chance to be educated on the MOU. USAPA has put together 9 videos with 3 Q&A videos from your very own. Pilots in attendance included pilots from CLT, PHL, & PHX and I believe DCA.

Take the time to watch the presentation & Q&A's. Write down your notes and questions. PLEASE e-mail your additional questions to your NAC at [email protected]

GO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/user/usairlinepilotsvideo/featured

While these guys (the NAC) are busy, they will field your questions as quickly as possible.

To those that are serious about these proceedings and want an improvement from your current contract & wage: thank you for taking the time to become educated and informed.

CB

That's kind of what I meant by choice of seniority numbers. That versus "you're active USAir so it's that number only".

I don't see how they could ever force a worse seniority number in TWA Dudes situation. He has a right to recall at AA and a right to that number. Like Dude says it makes sense the best number would automatically be given.

20% off at Company Store including clearance....all USAir merch must go!!

Yes, and no. I don't expect I'll be able to choose which seniority number sticks. Presumably the better one will be assigned which is what happened with the USAir furloughees who were flying at AWA.
That is not correct we were on the NIC in two locations and we were all offered recall to the east. No one took it but we had the option.

Latest resources

Back