• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Upturn for fractionals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We got a long way plus the economy is still in the crapper. The jobs numbers or unemployment rate is still very bad and the commercial real estate market is teetering on a collapse. Anyone that believes this industry is turning around needs to think twice, Yes owners are flying more but it was the holiday season.

Anyone that believes this industry is turning around needs to think twice, Yes owners are flying more but it was the holiday season.

Fred Reid says things are getting better, but I'd bet $10 that Flexjet furloughs in April or May. Our CP has all but said they will.

Fred Reid says things are getting better, but I'd bet $10 that Flexjet furloughs in April or May. Our CP has all but said they will.

All but said? I thought he HAS said (on a few occasions I might add) it's pretty darn near likely. Or maybe they just want you to think that. Wouldn't be the first time they've tried the "fear" route. It's usually then quickly followed up with a contrived event that shows they really have your back.

It's like clockwork, the games they play.

We got a long way plus the economy is still in the crapper. The jobs numbers or unemployment rate is still very bad and the commercial real estate market is teetering on a collapse. Anyone that believes this industry is turning around needs to think twice, Yes owners are flying more but it was the holiday season.

Combine that with the lowest Consumer Confidence Index report since April of 2009 that was released today. Fractional flying won't be coming back for a long long time if ever.

Combine that with the lowest Consumer Confidence Index report since April of 2009 that was released today. Fractional flying won't be coming back for a long long time if ever.

And some of the biggest bonuses ever were just announced for the Wall Street crowd! What do you think they are gonna do with all those billions? It won't be spent on airline flights, that's for damn sure.

I love that he calls the airline industry "utterly, dreadfully inefficient," which I agree with 100%, but I think it's funny considering his background.

Flexjet will not layoff again. We are too dang busy to be laying off, I agree with him that it is picking up regardless of what you NJ losers say

Latest resources

Back