• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS to stop hiring!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I guess all the rumors of a hiring stoppage were grossly exagerated.....

I started at UPS today....class of 9....all went to the 757/767 in ONT. Feb 7th (or thereabouts) class of 9 is scheduled, all MD-11s split between ANC and SDF.

Phil Donahue said that the classes might not be as big while they re-train the 727 guys, but there will be classes every month, sometimes 2 classes per month. Enjoy.

I started at UPS today....class of 9....all went to the 757/767 in ONT. Feb 7th (or thereabouts) class of 9 is scheduled, all MD-11s split between ANC and SDF.

Phil Donahue said that the classes might not be as big while they re-train the 727 guys, but there will be classes every month, sometimes 2 classes per month. Enjoy.

Congrats Archie! :beer:

Give the class breakdown?

Also Congratulations! Could you give the breakdown of where everyone in the class came from and average flight time? Thanks.

Congrats Archie, Welcome to the brown side of things.

LLB

Also Congratulations! Could you give the breakdown of where everyone in the class came from and average flight time? Thanks.

I don't have flight times, but most of this class came from passenger and cargo airlines with a ton of heavy/international experience....we had guys from World, Cathay Pacific, Polar, Atlas, Delta, US Air, JAL (Wasinc), and NWA. A very highly qualified bunch of pilots in this class.

Sorry guys, I have been flying my arse off and have not had time to take care of this. I finally got a little time to read this and I will personally take care of this.

Thanks and sorry again for taking some time to get to this..it slipped through the cracks.

80for80 is banned now for posting anothers crewmember ID number here. He will get a month off for this and will be watched when he comes back.

UPS definatley did not stop hiring. I got the call today!! Pending completion of my background check, I'm in. I can't wait.

Latest resources

Back