UPS Says time to dry off.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lakelivin

I almost fell over today getting off my commute flight home. My cell rings around 4:30 pm (SDF #)... Heart starts beating, then I start thinking which one of my buddies is F...ing w/ me. It was HR with a medical appt. and a contingent July 25th class... I know I still need to pass the Med but I am so stoked. I think I was swimming a little longer than RVR1800 and like him can't believe they finally called. This board has been a complete sanity lifesaver for me.Thanks to everyone for great information and comedy in the last 6 months.

HR led me to believe that they are diggng into the pool and making lots of calls. Good luck to everyone waiting.

Peace!:)

Congrats!

Congrats!! Who gives a rats a$$ what aircraft, just get the gold, I mean brown uniform on!!!

Otis, sinking you say............................ Who is holding who up??? My arm floats are deflating, and I can't fill them up!! I have ran out of air!!

One of my work buddies did that to me today, and he did it good to. He left a voice mail when he knew my phone was off. My heart went from 1000 bpm to 1!!! The first 6 magic numbers on your caller ID is 502-359!! I do not know the rest. I can't type the words I used to express how funny I thought his joke was. But, just think what you would say with a NY slang to it.

Congrats, and I hope then keep calling us water logged people out.

Happy fourth Y'all!!

Thanks all.

No idea what a/c until day one I guess. Someone posted the breakdown earlier. I think it was Md-11 fo, DC-8 fo/fe, 757 fo. Little Lear hang in there, it's gonna happen.;)

Tell HR we need a re-supply of Brown Towels

lakelivin said:
I almost fell over today getting off my commute flight home. My cell rings around 4:30 pm (SDF #)... Heart starts beating, then I start thinking which one of my buddies is F...ing w/ me. It was HR with a medical appt. and a contingent July 25th class... I know I still need to pass the Med but I am so stoked. I think I was swimming a little longer than RVR1800 and like him can't believe they finally called. This board has been a complete sanity lifesaver for me.Thanks to everyone for great information and comedy in the last 6 months.

HR led me to believe that they are diggng into the pool and making lots of calls. Good luck to everyone waiting.

Peace!:)

LL,

Great news!!! Good luck on the physical. Keep us posted on any updates.

Fly Brown, Fly Safe

Hawg

Latest resources

Back