Ups poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AIR2MUD said:
Hey LLB, it's spelled rumor. Do you have a thing against spell check, or what?

Been sniffin' too much paint, drywall mud and sanding dust lately I think. Either that, or your noggin' is waterlogged from being in the pool so long...

How did your paint selection process go? Hope you didn't fall for the, "Ooops, I dropped that paint sample chip, can you bend over and pick it up for me?" routine!

Just bustin' your chops, bro...I pray that you and all the other poolies get word of going to Big Brown sooner rather than later!

No, I love spell check. It is from the 12 hours plus in a plane I just spent last night. Four of us and the talking did not help make the time fly!! The Northern Lights looked great last night. I mean, they were really bright when you are 61 degrees North.

Keep it up and I will tell your mother on you!!!! And mine for alittle extra firepower. Then you will be in world of sh!t!!!! hahahaha

Aaaa-HELLO!!!

Just because UPS has hired enough FE's to fill for the age 60 mass exodus, just in case we get a pilots contract in the next few months, doesnt mean we as an airline are over staffed... Its quite the contrary, Most fleets are understaffed. In fact, I can only speak to the DC8, but the FE's are in Excess by about 50%, but the Capt and FO's are understaffed...

Keep treading water, you'll be here soon enough...

BBDC8

I just wanted to say thanks for the current pool info!

Still swimming and hoping that all of us are out of this pool soon!

BIGBROWNDC8 said:
Aaaa-HELLO!!!

Just because UPS has hired enough FE's to fill for the age 60 mass exodus, just in case we get a pilots contract in the next few months, doesnt mean we as an airline are over staffed... Its quite the contrary, Most fleets are understaffed. In fact, I can only speak to the DC8, but the FE's are in Excess by about 50%, but the Capt and FO's are understaffed...

Keep treading water, you'll be here soon enough...

BBDC8

My comment was for the 8 only. I know the other fleets are not as fat.

Poolies--Please do not lose faith by taking other opportunities you may have while you wait for Brown. It will be well worth your wait. Hopefully the contract will be done and you can see on paper how much our collective careers could be worth. Just some friendly, free advice from a newhire.

Latest resources

Back