• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Poolies and futre pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there any progress being made in the contract talks? It seems pretty dead in the water right now, but IPA seems to be getting less tolerant of the current delays...how long before it either gets resolved, goes to "cooling off" periods, or some type of action is taken (by either side)?

Went to a union meeting a month ago.

Chief negotiator was optimistic a deal would eventually be had, but that it would take a while. Counseled patience. Layed out a big chart with our timeline for the next two years. Nothing will be happening fast.

Wow....2 years and maybe more....that's unbelievable. I guess I just don't understand the motivations on either side...thanks for the info though!

UPS on PIC time....

AFPA et al,

I know it doesn't seem right but it is done by FAR 61.51.... Manipulator of the controls... Should help you... I got confimation on this at Airinc Job Fair and when they sent me a flight time summary (pre-interview paperwork) it stated 61.51 below the flight time grid....

Best of luck.

Striker

When you paste your resume' on the web page, is there a particular type of file it needs to be in? IE, PDF, WORD, DOC etc.

UPSer,

Nicely done. . . .

Can anyone confirm that all LOR's must be submitted through airupsers.com I used to work in a distribution whse and my supervisor no longer works for ups. Is there any way I can allow him to submit a LOR, or am I out of luck?

Latest resources

Back