• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS ONT Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Negotiations to resume June 21-22. I think they are only going to discuss the scheduling section of the contract, but you never know. I don't think we will have a signed contract this year, but who really knows.

EMBPILOT1 said:
Negotiations to resume June 21-22. I think they are only going to discuss the scheduling section of the contract, but you never know. I don't think we will have a signed contract this year, but who really knows.

Latest rumor today from my "contact": He heard from a guy that heard from another guy that the "contract is done". Ha ha....I wish that were the truth.

I have been on reserve as a new hire in ONT since last year. I have averaged about 5-7 flying days per month on reserve. I have been lucky and flown at least one HNL trip almost every month. I have not done to much night flying and had only one long 7 day trip in 8 months.

If you have a place to stay or live out west, it rocks. The crash pad situation is sad at best. Places are really expensive if you can even find one.

Reserve is going junior now, but as previously stated it tends to go senior when times are better.

LL

Latest resources

Back