UPS November Class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reply to KYBB:

Yes, I do know she disagrees, and so do you, but I think I should be able to voice my opinion without you getting personal??? LUV? ;)

Ps: I do sincerely hope you'll get the call very soon.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, you know what they say...

I don't recall me saying that I had a problem with the process, I've been in this business long enough, I know how to "play the game"...and as far as personal, as I said, don't take it personally, again her opinion.

And as far as LUV, I don't have any, I don't work there!!! I was turned down as well!!! ( I know, you claim you were not, but Many have been, again, don't read into it personally!)

Have a drink and relax,
KBB

Cod,

If and when you get hired by an airline, you'll no longer be "middle management" like you were in the Navy. You'll be a worker bee....a labor cost to be controlled.....operating under a contract that was negotiated between airline management and your union negotiators. You won't be "taking ownership" of anything.....you'll fly your line, and go home. You won't be solving any of your co-worker's problems, you won't be supervising anyone, and you're not going to impress any of your fellow pilots by helping FAs cross seat belts.

Good luck.

I'd hate for this thread to devolve into a mutual love fest :eek: but ... what Archie said!

BBB :D

As for Cod God,
Congratulations on getting placed in the hiring "Bin" at SWA.
The "luv" will eventually wear off and you'll realize that it's just a job. Airline biz is very different than you think, take it all in, but take it with a grain of salt.

Again congratulations,
KBB

Now back to the original topic.... who's fortunate enough to have gotten called for the Nov 1st and 16th classes?

Keep the faith Chris. Myself and Bohnzai were pulled out. You will too!!!

Chris and other long-term poolies -- I just read this thread and I totally agree, hang in there it’ll happen, hopefully sooner than later.

Having met both LLB and Bohnzai (both previous long-term poolies) I am starting to believe that guys/gals who happen to have truly great personalities end up in the long-term pool. It’s amazing how positive they both are despite the looong wait. I really hope you and your fellow poolies will be next. In worst case - look up skywaitress, sounds like she can help you get on with SWA. ;)

Thanks for the encouraging words! I don't interview the greatest but I know I showed them I have a great personality, am a hard worker, and someone who can get along with people. Hopefully they will call. I think there is only three of us left from 05. The few, the proud....

Chris

Latest resources

Back