• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS November Class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you mind telling the usual stats? How long your app. been in? Anyone walk in your stuff? Do you know anyone connected etc? Flying stats? Congrats & Good Luck to you!

Another Brown Wannabe!

Yes Sir,
Reapplied after new app. system deleted my old one early Sept.
After some research, I know 6 pilots.
My types and Quals: DC-10 IP T-1 EP
~3500 total
Thanks for the support & I wish everyone good luck.

Would anyone recommend Sim prep? I've heard it can be very difficult.

Hey Altrv,
To anyone that does not know a T-1 is a Be-400 and an EP is a Check Airman is. I have no idea what the DC-10 flies like but I know the T-1 is a bit sluggish. You'll probably do any UPS sim interview in the 767 non-motion FBS. I'd highly recommend sim prep as it is very easy to overrotate and overcontrol the thing.

If you didn't do a sim prep and didn't get hired..you will always wonder if it would have helped so I say do whatever possible to prepare for the interview. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks to all for the honest advice...the sim prep is a no brainer after making it this far. I'm VERY fortunate and am certainly counting my blessings. 9 days til interview. What else should I be doing? Get a brown suit?

FI,
If you have recommendations for UPS what is the best way to get this information to the people who call for interviews?
Thanks.

OK. Soooo, been at AStar/DHL for 5 years. Don't know a living breathing soul at UPS. More than willing to meet someone at the BHM sort one night, or if any UPS pilots on here live in BHM and can give a leg up. Heck, scratch that, any UPS pilots willing to help a fellow freight dog out with LOR to Brown...have JS, will travel.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back