• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS November Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
precontact, congrats on the interview- just wondering what your times are and how many letters of recs?
THanks

UPS pooles numbers

lifeguard said:
There are about 90 guys in the pool as of about 10 days ago...this info came from HR.

You know the more I think about it, I see different numbers on how many people are in the pool. Makes me think that HR is not sure themselves and are just guessing when someone ask them. I can't guess on a number myself. But it would be GREAT to get the hell out of this pool.

Anyway, 1800 great to here you are done with class. Let me know what you think of the cafe in SDF. I was there many years ago and felt like a kid in a candy store when I walked through the door.

Splash, Splash, just swimming around the old UPS pool.
LLB

Hey LLB,

Yeah, it feels good to be done. Unfortunately, reserve kicks in now, and that isn't much better than the schoolhouse.

Keep that lifevest inflated - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you folks in the pool. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later. I wish I had some good news, but that seems to be locked up tighter than the gold in Ft. Knox (or that the fact is that someone in a higher paygrade over mine makes the decisions). We'll make sure to get that beer when you get down here!

1800 RVR

BR549 said:
LLB, how long have you been in the UPS pool?

BR529,

I have been in since Jan '05.

Are you in the pool yourself?

LLB

The beer will flow when I make it to SDF. But for now the beer is following in Ireland, Germany, Japan was two months ago. And lets not forget the grand ol' U.S.A.

Chow,

LLB

Nov and Dec classes

There might be classes in November and December after all. They are small, but at least they are plucking some of us out of this watery graveyard.

So that's what you look like GB! I'm starting to look like that myself after 8 months swimming in the pool.

Still keeping my head above water. Bohnzai

It's worth the wait guys. Hopefully the contract will be done sooner than later. You could be capts in 5-6 years or sooner and your time in the pool will be a distant memory.

L'il J.Seinfeld said:
It's worth the wait guys. Hopefully the contract will be done sooner than later. You could be capts in 5-6 years or sooner and your time in the pool will be a distant memory.

Do you have any insight on the lowered time to captain? Last I heard it was closer to 9-10 years to upgrade.

Latest resources

Back