Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS hiring 60+ more before year end, (1500 TT and 1000 PIC)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
logolight said:
Don't they have a few thousand resumes on their desk already? I would think it would take a few months to even get an interview lined up. Does anyone know what the call back time frame is?

Rumor was that they were going to dump the resume pile and let it start all over again! I believe they are going to be in ATL for the fair also.

Is the FE hard and fast will they even consider you without it or can you get it before starting (luck permitting?)

Capt. JD said:
Is there an airplane weight requirement on that?
Please note where it says "MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS". Best of luck with 1500/1000 in a light twin.

I threw boxes for two years in college at UPS at a sort facility. Does anyone know if previous employment benefits in getting a call?

I would be ecstatic if they hired 60 before the year end. I would probably get out of this pool (been swimming since around May). Yippie! Maybe the hiring will increase because of getting the Menlo flying inhouse.

RVR, how is UPS treating you? What is llfe like for a new hire? How does reserve work? Would reserve be commutable?

Chris

>>I'm starting a "pay for recommendation" program. $10,000 per recommendation. $20,000 to say I actually know you!<<

And Ill take $30,000 from you, for me NOT to tell them who you are.... :)

OpenSkies said:
I'm starting a "pay for recommendation" program. $10,000 per recommendation. $20,000 to say I actually know you!

Do you get a refund if you don't get the job? :)

Victor Meldrew said:
Rumor was that they were going to dump the resume pile and let it start all over again! I believe they are going to be in ATL for the fair also.

Gee. How original you are stealing my Picture.
What a frigging tool!

Latest resources

Back