• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS crash in BHM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't get the photo to post but there is a different photo of the wreckage from the left side of the cockpit that shows Door L1 as being fully open with a clear view of the cockpit from the outside. It still looks like it was possible the crew would have been able to get out of the aircraft on their own if they survived the initial impact. There will be a lot of questions to be answered in the days and weeks ahead.

I know what you mean. We look at the picture and just want to believe that some how some way they could survive. Reality sucks. It's tough to look at. Just not right..... or fair. Prayers for their families and friends and someone already said it, the first responders too.

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

I know what you mean. We look at the picture and just want to believe that some how some way they could survive. Reality sucks. It's tough to look at. Just not right..... or fair. Prayers for their families and friends and someone already said it, the first responders too.

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

Agreed. Then you start thinking about the force required to break an airplane into pieces. Sioux City is the only example I can think of that defies the physics of the accident.

Latest resources

Back