• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
(A) Any chance to put a bee in Capt M's bonnet is taken advantage of.

Ha ha....sorry, I have not been drowning in the big brown kool aid pool (then again, who has?). I could care less what someone says about UPS. Ya ain't gonna get my panties in a bunch over that. It's not like you boys (and girls) over there at LUV....at the end of training they all throw you into the big LUV kool aid pool and you are never the same. :)

Hugs and kisses

XOXOXO

Can't we all just get along?! :bawling:

Southwest has outstanding communication with it's pilots.

you also have 9 leg days.

I just have one question: How do you guys manage to clean the cabin AND make a trip to MckieDs on the 20 min turns?

When are you going to the majors?

Ok, that's 2 questions. Hey "two" is also a number of legs a UPS pilot typically flies in a day.

Last edited:

I just have one question: How do you guys manage to clean the cabin AND make a trip to MckieDs on the 20 min turns?

Ok, that's 2 questions. Hey "two" is also a number of legs a UPS pilot typically flies in a day.

Then why am I doing 4 tonight in CGN? They too are a good airline, that being said I do not want to fly for them. You know what they say different strokes for different folks.

I'm no SWA koolaid drinker, but from what I understand, the average legs flown per day is 3. Not even the DAL guys are doing 9 legs.
Joining the Majors? Does that word even mean anything anymore? What....file bankruptcy? Unless you're purple, brown, or fly brown airplanes?

I noticed that the SWA turns are more like....30 minutes. It appears that while one guy strolls to get food, the other might help out the trolley dollys in the back......if they're hot. To discuss the up coming evening's activities, while " helping clean".
Just what I've heard.

Then why am I doing 4 tonight in CGN? They too are a good airline, that being said I do not want to fly for them. You know what they say different strokes for different folks.

four legs out of CGN? yikes!

WhataWhopper

Big oil whooped your a$$, bet you dont care.

Not sure what you mean by that, you see when oil prices go up FedEx & UPS use this wonderful feature called "Fuel Surcharge." Works pretty good and makes the customer pay for the oil/fuel price increases and NOT the airline employees. What a concept huh?

I think that 30yrs of profit aint bad.

You’re absolutely right – 30 years of profit is wonderful, especially in this industry. How about 100 years? That’s right 1907 -2007 makes 100 years of UPS and even though I don’t know the statistics I bet to venture most of those 100 years UPS made a profit.

Luv ;)

Last edited:
Why do we always have to let these threads get down to "my penis is bigger than yours"? If people want to go to SWA, great. If they want to fly for UPS, great. Make your choice and live with it. What is good for me may not be good for the next guy. Different stokes for different folks...

(Look at that, got to use the words "penis" and "strokes" in the same post...). :eek: Must be a Friday....

Latest resources

Back