• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Chief Pilot Breaks in for Schedule Change

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Answering the phone is not against any contract.

BTW, your company would love a guy like me.

Great, then tell me who you fly for. :) I'll make sure you get a proper interview here. Like you said, I'm sure Alaska would be lucky to have a guy like you...

Mookie

+1 Mookie. There are 94 of us that would beat him to a Detroit pulp given the chance. Whenever your self rightous,I just want to see my flamebaiting name in print,DB's grow up and see that selling out and " helping out the company " realize that you are contributing absolutely zero for our profession. Good luck with that next job interview....

Instructordude is in costume. He flames, you guys bite.

but the funny things is- if you work for a legacy- you have created thousands of pilots who will never have good contracts b/c of the nature of the outsourcing industry your weakness created- MOST of whom are more than willing to fly for VA at their rates b/c they are independent, and the rates are a legitimate step up. You shouldn't be pissed at him and his flame- you should be pissed at yourself for cutting off so many thousands from the career you've enjoyed-

The irony is you caused your own paycut. Get outsourcing in check before you throw stones.

Back on topic-

THIS IS AMAZING!!

I'm willing to fly all kinds of schedules for Southwest- but have no idea what i'd do if they showed up inside my hotel room... Unbelievable.

Apparently this is an old item- April?. What's the update on it? I hope that ACP and the hotel staff are in some legal trouble by now.

FI.com TOS:
- NO SCAB LISTS or links to scab lists may be placed on these forums. Violators will be permanently banned at first offense.

Oh my!! We can't have that can we? As far as I'm concerned, they ought to painfully brand the forehead of every scab of every profession!!

Oh my!! We can't have that can we? As far as I'm concerned, they ought to painfully brand the forehead of every scab of every profession!!

inglourious_basterds26.jpg

Latest resources

Back