• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who ever said I was entitled to anything. Just stating the fact that it aint first come first serve as posted before, Ive been in the sytem for 2 years and like others, I am waiting patiently for my shot.

UPS app question

I just tried updating my application online, but it said that my SSn was not onfile. When I applied for the flight officer job, I answered the few questions it had and submitted. I still cannot put in my SSN and update/re-submit my app. Anyone know what is going on? Thanks!!

"...Dude, I appreciate the line by line dissection of what I've said, but I'm not going to get in an argument with you..." ??? Which part of my reply even implied that I was arguing with you? I was simply asking you a question since the information I received very recently seemed to be very different from what you heard. Is that same as arguing? If so, I guess I should only post when I agree with you 100% Right? Btw, I thought all my questions and replies to you were very civil – I’m not sure why you’re calling me “dude” all of a sudden. "...I was just trying to answer the original question about why the apps aren't being updated. I'm done here..."The line by line dissection was not to piss you off, and obviously I failed miserably there, but to make reading your reply easier to others who might have missed the original question in your posting. Fortunately formatting is not working tonight for some reason, so I won’t be able to piss you off by using bold text, italics, etc. Lucky me! I have learned a lot by reading messages that others have posted. I was trying to return the favor - that’s all. "...LR says that right now the computer selects resumes based on criteria they put in (such as heavy time). Reccs and what not don't do squat until you hit the lottery....”BlueCanoe – that’s exactly what my friend heard.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back