• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS App.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's what I heard as well and it really sounds kind of strange for someone to try to change his/her “pre-interview” information AFTER an interview. Doesn't it?
Well, not if you're trying to add flight time, you've moved or got a new type rating.

Well, not if you're trying to add flight time, you've moved or got a new type rating.

Still don't get it. Online application serves one purpose only - to get you an interview. If you already interviewed and are in the pool your score will not change whether you get an additional 10 type ratings or add an additional 1,000 hours of pic time (as told by a recruiter at an Airinc job fair). Your score is based on your interview itself so what’s the purpose of updating it AFTER an interview?

As far as moving - that information is supposed to be corrected in the "you've been invited in" section I believe.

;)Well I meet the mins, but I had to change my email address to reapply/update my profile. However, once I signed out, it would not let me back on! Who know's.....Hopefully, Brown can do FOR ME!!!:D

C5-Mem – with your background, I’d say attend one of the job fairs and you’ll probably get a call within months if not weeks.

Of the two I’d recommend women-in-aviation because it got me a job (I’m a guy! :)) and I think it’s much better organized than AirInc, but I’d say go to any of the two and you should be in very soon.

Also, lots of Guard members at UPS (and FedEx of course). If you have an online recommendation from one of them, see if he/she can “introduce you” to HR folks at one of the conferences. Good luck!

Dallas – Jan 27th
AirInc.
www.jet-jobs.com
Guests
Seminars & Job fairs (left side)

Orlando - Feb 15-18
WAI
www.wai.org/07conference/index.cfm

Received an e mail from UPS today, to the effect that the flight officer position I applied for was filled. Anyone else receive an e mail in the past few days to that end?

Does it mean a slow down in hiring, purge of the app's, any ideas?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back