UPS App.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyeflyin

I had an interview with UPS last month and I was trying to access my application online. However, it does not let me view my app. and it shows the status as on file and no update required. Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem. Thanks.

Yea it's a little quirk of UPS online app. That happened to me when I applied for a handler position, in fact for some reason it wouldn't let me apply for another location. I emailed UPS application to tell them, they never replied but I noticed that after a few days the problem was fixed.

Last edited:
Hiflynn,
It is standard procedure for them to do that after the interview. You can only change the info on the first page (phone number, address changes). The rest you can look at but can't touch.

Chris

it gets even better:
i applied as soon as the new on-line app came out. updated in nov. tried to update in dec, gone. the ssn is no longer in the system. it told me to first do the pre-screen, then apply. i did the pre-screen and it says we have your info, thanks. any suggestions????????????????

That is the way that it works. It is a random process now. They may have pulled your app, and it is in limbo. When an app is pulled it cannot be updated until they are done looking at it and calling in the interviewees. This may all be bs but that is what one of their CP's told me.

also, is it true that in order to get an ups interview now, it is all based on a scoring system, ignoring internal recommendations?

just what i heard, ups uses a scoring system to mark the apps. they call pilots in from the apps score alone, not any recommendations. then once called in the recommendations count a lot. is this true, or just bs????

Chris90721,
It wont even let me look at the first page. When I click on the blue link, it just gives me a message saying "thank you for your interest, no update needed at this time". I wonder if I should let HR know about it or just wait for the letter first?

Heyflyin - the purpose of the online application is to get an interview. You just interviewed, why do you need to log in again?

Also, since you interviewed you must have submitted all the additional information they ask for in the “you’ve been invited section” right? So why do you need to log in again?

Last edited:
from what I understand, if you never interviewed and it won't let you enter any of your data, it's because you didn't meet the minimum requirements (FE written, TT, PIC time, etc).

Once you interview, it doesn't let you change anything after the interview

from what I understand, if you never interviewed and it won't let you enter any of your data, it's because you didn't meet the minimum requirements (FE written, TT, PIC time, etc).

I heard the very same; if you do not meet their minimums when you apply, in effect your application gets “locked out.” Not sure how to reset it except maybe apply again with a different email address or just contact them and let them know that now you do meet their minimums?

Once you interview, it doesn't let you change anything after the interview.

That's what I heard as well and it really sounds kind of strange for someone to try to change his/her “pre-interview” information AFTER an interview. Doesn't it?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back