• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS App.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just walked in from a trip. Looked and was not able find my info on the UPS web site. Has anyone found a new vacancy announcement since the email went out earlier this week?

av8orjim
Thanks for posting the link. I wonder if LOR's have to be sent in again. Anyone have any thoughts?

Hmmmm
Can't seem to find any job opening on the UPS link from the post above. All I could find was a a link that asks for name and email address and says my info has been retained. This seems to be in conflict with the UPS release stating everyone will have to reapply.

Just went back to the upsjobs webpage and was able to update my application. When finished I received the following statement:

Thank You

We have received and reviewed your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS.

I guess 6500tt, 2700jpic is low on their list of flight time. Not taking it personally though, I wouldn't be surprised if everone gets this message when they finish the update.

I managed to update, a little more total time than you, but more importantly you have about two hundred more turbine PIC than I. Didn't receive any messages when I completed and so far no emails.

Just went back to the upsjobs webpage and was able to update my application. When finished I received the following statement:

Thank You

We have received and reviewed your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS.

I guess 6500tt, 2700jpic is low on their list of flight time. Not taking it personally though, I wouldn't be surprised if everone gets this message when they finish the update.

Do you have any heavy time? International experience (not Canada or Mexico)? They are actively recruiting those who do.

Latest resources

Back