• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS App. Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While filling out the app, I clicked 3 of 4 of the boxes for International experience (Asia, Mid East, Europe). So that's not it.

I thought it was odd that it didnt have a place for your flight time. My flight time is on my resume, so I didnt worry. I just got a thank you for applying at the end.

After I finished the app, I got the following message: Thank You
spacer.gif
"We have received and reviewed your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS."

I got the same message and assume that it means we're SOL. Right? What a load of s**t. I've been trying to apply for the past two days and now it seems I've missed the window because of a problem with their website. Nice!

If you got your application in, you did not miss the window. If you got that message, I think that just means that you didn't meet whatever criteria they have in there for what they want today.

After I finished the app, I got the following message: Thank You
spacer.gif
"We have received and reviewed your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS."

That's GOOD, right?

Hope I'm wrong but I think it means you "didn't pass" one of the questions, whatever that might have been...

I got the same message, Can't seem to understand what they are looking for. The only thing I lack is international experience.

I had a problem filling out aircraft flight time. It only gave you a choice of something like jet, or ME Turbine. So if I were to add a single engine plane, I only had those 2 choices to use. So If I comes down to an interview, hopefully I can get that cleared up..

My application was also missing the flight time application supplement. I sent a message through "contact us" and chose the link below. I received an email just a few hours later that stated the the supplement had been added to my application and it was indeed added.

If you have recently completed a job inquiry via the UPS jobs web site and have a question regarding that inquiry, logging in or completing the application, please click here.

Latest resources

Back