UPS App. Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ChinaClipper

I filled the app out online this A.M. but was wondering about the "Upload you Resume" link at the bottom. Does anyone know if the want a resume??? BTW Why doesn't UPS want a detailed flight time break down??? Thanks Clip

UPS app-would not let me update flight time

Went online to apply for UPS app. Computer took my basic info and then said they had my previous info on file, and did not let me update any flight times. I'm a military guy and did not use the .3 conversion last time, so I did not qualify for the last round of interviews.

Did I just get a "thanks, but no thanks" message from UPS?

Anybody have an idea on:

Noticed on this application that it did not have the "flight crew application supplement" where you put flight times, aircraft, dates, etc. like the one last year did.

My application from 11/2006 still shows up under "applications" and still says "active." This was the second officer listing from that time period. I couldn't do the first app this year due to the transoceanic crossing requirement.

Should I update the 2006 application's flight crew supplement, or just attach a resume to the current (08/07) application and consider it good???

My application from April still says active, I've even completed the online assesment. UPS e-mailed with a request to update my resume. I guess I'll just fill out another application to make sure.

Clip

They do want a resume. When I was called that is what Buz in HR went over. Nothing cosmic, just verifying info. Good luck. From what I have heard hiring will continue for the forseeable future.

LOR's

Does anyone know what the process is for LOR's?
How they get submitted, and when.
Are people first getting called without one? Or, is it imperative to have one to get called?
Thanks.

Are people first getting called without one? Or, is it imperative to have one to get called?
Thanks.

Hey Av8, are you looking to leave Bill and the boys for greener pastures? Just curious.

Thanks.

1. Whoever recommends you has to go on www.airupsers.com and submit the approx. 14 essay questions regarding things such as basic flying skills, dependability, teamwork, etc. The link is in the middle of the first page when you sign in.

2. See #1. I suppose a recommendation could be submitted before you apply but I would just submit one right after the person gets their application in.

3. Yes

4. No, it's not imperative to have one anymore. I heard it "adds a point" to your score to have one.

Good luck!

Folks, whatever you do, have ALL your information ready before you start because:

Note: Please fully complete the application prior to clicking SUBMIT. Updates are not permitted!

Good luck everyone!

Latest resources

Back