• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS App. Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My application was also missing the flight time application supplement. I sent a message through "contact us" and chose the link below. I received an email just a few hours later that stated the the supplement had been added to my application and it was indeed added.

After reading your post only today 8/27 I realised that my app did not have a flight time supplement. Ugh. So I've sent off to the contact us link you put up. Hope it gets cleared up. Wonder if I've been forgotten about already and not considered. That would be a major bummer if so.

Did you fill out a previous application? If so, and it is up on the application page, you should be able to fill out that one. Mine had both First Officer and Second Officer, the time page just transfered over and there was minimal changes. The S/O had the flight time supp. on it. If you cant get it resolved, make sure your resume is uploaded and hopefully they go on that and send you a supp. There are others in your situation. No one can explain why. If your application says "active" your in good shape (vs. "on file") If you can't work it out this time, there is always next time, just hope thats not the case. Good luck!

Wonder why the Second Officer of 2006 would say "Active" and the First Officer of 05/06/2007 would say "On File" this was before my buddy recced me this weekend.

But again still stays the same today.

Ok I used the contact link and got a response today that the flight time supplement was added. Going to fill it in now. Fingers crossed that I'm not too late realisticly this round. I got in just a few hours after the window opened and was hoping that would help me. Seems... it might not have. Oh well nothing to do about it now other than go forward.

Yeah I met for dinner with my sponsor last night and he said he had done all he could with the online documents. He said its all computerized now. The last three he put in for did get hired but that was the 2006 bid before the format changed.

Latest resources

Back