UPS App. Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw that too.

But it looks like I am still able to go back and change info, even from my 11/2006 application. :confused:

I did not even see a "submit" button.

Both of them say complete and "active."

After I finished the app, I got the following message: Thank You
spacer.gif
"We have received and reviewed your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS."

That's GOOD, right?

Big Air

my buddy got the same thing. Did you find anything out about that?

I didn't get any message?? Is that bad? Thanks

Is anyone here a first time applicant? I am and the only thing I can fill out is the page that asks for contact information and the yes/no questions regarding minimums.

Is anyone here a first time applicant? I am and the only thing I can fill out is the page that asks for contact information and the yes/no questions regarding minimums.

I'm guessing that you have not answered one of the questions "correctly" or have missing information.

Filled in and triple checked all of the info and keep getting this reply:"Our system has retained the information you previously supplied. Your information, along with the information supplied by other job applicants, will be considered when UPS jobs become available. Thank you for continuing to consider UPS as an employer".

I tried it again with a newly created e-mail address and it let me in. Filled out the app and got the "sorry but..." message.

After I finished the app, I got the following message: Thank You
spacer.gif
"We have received and reviewed your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS."

I got the same message and assume that it means we're SOL. Right? What a load of s**t. I've been trying to apply for the past two days and now it seems I've missed the window because of a problem with their website. Nice!

Latest resources

Back