UPS 2 on-line assessments?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeeves
Apologies for the late reply. The UPS rep I talked to wasn't overly forthcoming with additional information with regard to the application process. The few questions I did ask about the app were answered with a bunch of dunnos. At least he was honest. He seemed to want to keep the line moving as there was easily a hundred plus guys in dark blue suits waiting to give their pitch.
For those who have made it to the 2007 application, was the psych test a part of the app, an addendum to it, or part of the interview process?

Russ,
The psych test was an email sent directly from UPS. After a hot link from the email there were two assessments. One, 17 pages, the other 21 pages. I've searched a bunch for others that have done this but only have found about a half dozen others. Two got rejected right away, but others, the reply was something like we have your information on file etc, etc, and they are still waiting.

The one interesting post I found on this was someone received an assessment, filled it out and later that day received an email for an interview. That was on Jan 17th from another forum.

The next evidence of assessments were on Jan 30th. That's when I received mine. I'm hopeful that the next step is an interview!!

Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back