UPS 2 on-line assessments?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Waborita

Has any one else received the 2 on-line assessments? I was wondering if this is a standard response to all UPS 2007 applications or if I should get excited and more importantly studying?

When you all filled out your applications, did it say something about scheduling an appointment?

Did you just get those emails out of the blue after filling out your apps or what?

Psych Eval

I just finished the UPS PSYCH eval and when I finished a page popped up that said I was rejected. Good luck! My advice is don't be honest and answer what you think they want. I was truthful and got the shaft.

Anyone have any problems with receiving a link on the assessment email from UPS. I received the email, but no link was available to click on.

Just curious

Hiring will be slow due to having to retrain around 180 727 crewmembers and 200+ over 60 guys that will be bidding captain seats.

UPS Link

https://ups.managehr.com/screening/...itystate=AL&jobcategorylst=&keywordtxt=flight

Fellow Pilots,

I just used this link, as of 1/30/07 17:50L EST.
I used the Apply Now link at the bottom of the page. Filled out the approppriate information, and finally got in. The only caveat is that I am a former UPS employee, so I got a message stating that they have to do a background check.

Hopefully, I'll have a chance for an interview.

Cheers

Q for those contacted via e-mail

When did you complete the application (2007)?

Did you have internal recs?

The psych test - did they contact you to complete this or was it part of your app? I was able to fill out an app for a first officer position on the 25th, for those interested. I've checked subsequently and not seen the position avialable. Weird...

... and I can't imagine the 60 -> 65 rule is going to help those of us on the outside looking in...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back