• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Updates on former Pinochle co-workers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yes they did. Check their status they are all members in good standing. Remember, as long as the green is flowing (as in the moola) into ALPA's piggy bank at a rate of 1.9% from your paycheck, ALPA will love you and keep you a member in good standing. ALPA is a joke. A reall union wouldn't allow scabs to be members in good standing.

Obeying a court order is not the same thing as "forgiveness." Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can see that. You're just grasping at straws to justify your ALPA-hate.

Obeying a court order is not the same thing as "forgiveness." Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can see that. You're just grasping at straws to justify your ALPA-hate.

I cannot imagine the court-order required ALPO to offer them membership...

" A court order prohibited ALPA from treating the CAL scabs any differently than the rest of the CAL pilots."

Where did the court order say they must be members in good standing? A pilot can still be treated the same by his colleagues even if he isn't. Frankly, I could care less if the guy I'm flying with hadn't paid his ALPA dues. Doesn't change how I treat him.

Only forgiveness can get you back in good standing and a regular association member.

Is that why he works with the Professional Standards Committee and came to personally do our training? That's an ALPA function and I'm pretty sure they "forgave" him to allow him to hold some sort of ALPA position. Let alone being the cheerleader for pro-stans. Kind of ironic, don't ya think?

I cannot imagine the court-order required ALPO to offer them membership...

Then you'd better improve your imagination. Because that's exactly what the court order required. The scabs were to be treated in no way differently than any other CAL pilot. The only way to deny the scabs membership was to deny the strikers membership.

Latest resources

Back