Tomcat dudes are not funny.

Except for that Goose guy.

He killed me. Oh, wait...

Bavarian Chef= NOT FUNNY.

Don't care what you say hypersonic.
Tomcat dudes are not funny.

Except for that Goose guy.

He killed me. Oh, wait...

Schiphol - You're right. SWA/FO is the funniest dude on flightinfo. Captmegadeath is the hottest chic and clickclickboom is the whiniest chick. Occam is the resident cunning linguist and Rez is the shop steward.

Lowecur is the Mid Atlantic region Super Seller (girl scout cookies of course) and General Lee is actually from Ohio.

I have puddles in my back yard deeper than flightinfo. But yet we all come back for the chance to turn an inocuous thread into a mil vs civ vs jb vs swa vs alpa vs legacy vs republicans suck vs democrats and their best friends the cheese eating surrender monkey french vs age 65 vs braniff sucks vs is jetblue offering job fairs vs hey where did my thead go vs why can't you spell vs blah blah blah vs up yours you miserable pr1ck.

And then like clockwork, some a$$ comes on to offer the aforementioned opinion as if the epiphany is worth sharing with complete strangers, half of which probably fly 152s with their dad on sat mornings.

This cycle happens about every 2 weeks. Reset the clock. I win.

Oh, I forgot. First question usually asked after the clock is reset:

What was this thread about again?

;)

Schiphol - You're right. SWA/FO is the funniest dude on flightinfo. Captmegadeath is the hottest chic and clickclickboom is the whiniest chick. Occam is the resident cunning linguist and Rez is the shop steward.

Lowecur is the Mid Atlantic region Super Seller (girl scout cookies of course) and General Lee is actually from Ohio.

I have puddles in my back yard deeper than flightinfo. But yet we all come back for the chance to turn an inocuous thread into a mil vs civ vs jb vs swa vs alpa vs legacy vs republicans suck vs democrats and their best friends the cheese eating surrender monkey french vs age 65 vs braniff sucks vs is jetblue offering job fairs vs hey where did my thead go vs why can't you spell vs blah blah blah vs up yours you miserable pr1ck.

And then like clockwork, some a$$ comes on to offer the aforementioned opinion as if the epiphany is worth sharing with complete strangers, half of which probably fly 152s with their dad on sat mornings.

This cycle happens about every 2 weeks. Reset the clock. I win.

Oh, I forgot. First question usually asked after the clock is reset:

What was this thread about again?

;)

Ole! M.F.'s!!!

SWA/FO is the funniest dude on flightinfo

[black ink on]
this is a TRUE statement.[black ink off]

Sorry to resurrect this slightly old thread, but...

I am waiting on a class date and was curious about where I stand in the pool. They told us that the typed folks go in the pool based on interview date, and the non-typed go in when they are typed. What if the next board (wasn't there one yesterday June 18th?) is AFTER my type date? Do these folks that get selected also get a class date before me? Or do they go behind me? I've heard some conflicting reports and was hoping someone could clear it up. Thanks for any info!

Sorry to resurrect this slightly old thread, but...

I am waiting on a class date and was curious about where I stand in the pool. They told us that the typed folks go in the pool based on interview date, and the non-typed go in when they are typed. What if the next board (wasn't there one yesterday June 18th?) is AFTER my type date? Do these folks that get selected also get a class date before me? Or do they go behind me? I've heard some conflicting reports and was hoping someone could clear it up. Thanks for any info!

My understanding is this: Let's say you interview in April and get hired without the type. You get the call in May and take your type ride on June 15th. You should go to class with someone who interviewed with the type on June 15th. But I just had a buddy go through this situation and it didn't exactly turn out like this, but it was close. So who knows???

How bout you guys helping out the old SWA/FO from all the injustice on flightinfo.com? Where are my SWAPA brothers when I need them?

Peace out....

Working for the same company and belonging to the same union doesn't mean your "brothers" actually like you or agree with what you say.

Again, I'm embarrassed we work for the same company!!!

Latest resources

Back