• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unruly Delta crowds at JFK today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like we can control the weather and the aftermath a blizzard produces. I don't feel sorry for a single one of these idiots spouting off about our customer service....they are getting exactly what they have been demanding and paying for: CHEAP tickets! If they don't like it then they can drive, take Greyhound or Amtrack.

Unemployed here and thinking of never going back!

This is like buying something at the dollar store and then complaining about the quality. If only passengers would pay for the level of service they desire.

They bring the stress upon themselves. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (even if you spend an even or two sleeping in the airport terminal).

so are you really saying if they paid more the blizzard would not have happened? give me a break. They would still be stuck, and would still be receiving the same service.

They canceled my friend's flight a day early, and couldn't rebook her until SIX days later. Blizzards and cancellations happen, but they need to have a better system in place for the recovery. Just sayin'.

Latest resources

Back