• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unprofessional controllers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe nobody mentioned Rod in LAX tower. I know he left LAX but I'm not sure where he went. Am I the only one who remembers this guy?

ArcticFlier said:
IAH..............all the attitude of ORD with half the talent.

AF :cool:

Brain, you for got FAT tower and approach. I can't stand those guys.

Hello,
I'll second Potomac Approach is very frustrating to work on some days, but I think they are a training facility as someone mentioned. The controllers in CMH are really nice to work with, and so is Indy Center.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Worst in South Florida is BCT Boca Raton, and Vero Beach. The best and coolest is PBI and Stewart.

MYNN Nassau, Bahamas are the nicest controller but the most unefficient bunch I have ever dealt with. I was #2 on the ground and there was 3 A/C in the air. It took them 38 minutes to get me out. Weather was beautiful.

Anyone know when they gonna be done paving runway 14/32. They started before Christmas.

Last edited:
i have found any major Canadian airport to be more efficient, logical, and precise than any U.S. facility.

traffic seperation is great. weather information is exact. controller instructions and language always clear and concise.

the Canadians do it well. and they are helpful and friendly all the while.

Geronimo4497 said:
(MHT guys know us Pilatus drivers have 20 knots on the RJs on final :) ).

Not an RJ on the last leg of a four day! Commuting crews never flare and ALWAY'S make the first turn off.

scoot

Not an RJ on the last leg of a four day! Commuting crews never flare and ALWAY'S make the first turn off.

Speaking of unprofessional.................

You are out of your league, MGMT. Talk professionalism to me when your wife spends 208 nights a year in an empty bed.

Just remember who paid for that parachute.

Regards,

scoot

hey poot,

Just remember who it was that chose that profession - (note profession, ie professionalism) - try it sometime

If you don't like being gone, go to Ameriflight - they fly Sewerpipes and you're home every night.

The SoCal and LAX folks take the prize in my book!
They are awesome! With all the airports in SoCal and all of the general aviation traffic, plus the airliners coming in and out, they do a great job.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back