Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skull1

Close enough
MCO and FLL base for CHQ will close this summer. A no significant 135/145's reduction. CVG/ATL new hub/base.

Shuttle America will recieve significant E170 and possibly other a/c growth pending out come of arbitration between DALPA and DAL.

Skull1 said:
MCO and FLL base for CHQ will close this summer. A no significant 135/145's reduction. CVG/ATL new hub/base.

Shuttle America will recieve significant E170 and possibly other a/c growth pending out come of arbitration between DALPA and DAL.

Source?

Skull1 said:
A no significant 135/145's reduction.

I'd love to believe this, but why were all the classes cancelled then...?

Any growth at this time means a bunch o' newhires in the 145's to replace upgrading FO's. Since classes have been cancelled, I doubt there's gonna be any growth. A gigantic order of 170's is implausible due to the lack of simulator availability.

maybe they'll announce the order of some 170 sims!

Where did anyone hear 145 classes were cancelled?

IT has been confirmed from HQ that all future 145 classes are CX UFN.

Tommorow we should hear from BB on details. Buckle up my FLA based brethren. Darnit, why won't yellowpages.com pull up the U-Haul number??

Skull1 said:

Every DL FO and half the Captains will vote NO to anything larger than 70 seats, and may allow some additional 70 seaters to replace some 50 seaters. Bank on it. NO TA will pass with anything larger than 70 seats. (and, the arbitration is ONLY for the 1113c process, and it is NOT binding arbitration)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Skull1 said:

NO WAY we will strike. Got that junior! Nothing above 70 seats. I speak for all our Delta pilots. I represent them thru FI. We need to get our furloughs in the left seat, because I have a hot wife. She thinks I look like a soaking wet 40yr old 100 bill lurch. If you wanna debate me come to my 767, before I go to the left seat of my md80!

Latest resources

Back