Unofficial: CHQ and Shuttle America Delta Connection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Leeast said:
NO WAY we will strike. Got that junior! Nothing above 70 seats. I speak for all our Delta pilots. I represent them thru FI. We need to get our furloughs in the left seat, because I have a hot wife. She thinks I look like a soaking wet 40yr old 100 bill lurch. If you wanna debate me come to my 767, before I go to the left seat of my md80!

Whatever you do not bring GL's smokin hot(troll) wife into this( because that would be mean spirited and low). This board is a GL lovefest with apologists that have nothing better to do than blow GL & hope they were good enough to get that mainline job.

did make me laugh though....

Last edited:
General Lee said:
Every DL FO and half the Captains will vote NO to anything larger than 70 seats, and may allow some additional 70 seaters to replace some 50 seaters. Bank on it. NO TA will pass with anything larger than 70 seats. (and, the arbitration is ONLY for the 1113c process, and it is NOT binding arbitration)

Bye Bye--General Lee

HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT STATEMENT???? That is what just p!sses me off about you and your 6000+ loser posts! Did you talk to each and every one of them, or did you personally hire the Wilson Polling Center to call them? Notice you are the only one who makes these bold claims that you know what 'everyone' at your company thinks or wants. You are more and more being exposed as a total blowhard, hateful, spiteful man.....with an ax to grind. Bring it on!

General Leeast said:
NO WAY we will strike. Got that junior! Nothing above 70 seats. I speak for all our Delta pilots. I represent them thru FI. We need to get our furloughs in the left seat, because I have a hot wife. She thinks I look like a soaking wet 40yr old 100 bill lurch. If you wanna debate me come to my 767, before I go to the left seat of my md80!

Wow, that is hilarious. Great second post. Wow. And, it is an MD88.

Bye Bye--General Lee

79%N1 said:
HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT STATEMENT???? That is what just p!sses me off about you and your 6000+ loser posts! Did you talk to each and every one of them, or did you personally hire the Wilson Polling Center to call them? Notice you are the only one who makes these bold claims that you know what 'everyone' at your company thinks or wants. You are more and more being exposed as a total blowhard, hateful, spiteful man.....with an ax to grind. Bring it on!

Yeah, I asked everyone of them....Think about it man, why would any FO want to get outsourced by larger RJs? Does that make sense yet? And, atleast half of the Captains (and all of the ones I have talked to personally) have been affected by scope. What about all of the 737-200 Captains and MD88 Captains? Their planes will be affected by larger RJs. You need to start thinking.

Bye Bye--General Lee

79%N1 said:

go look up narcissist....enuffsaid....

No, you need to start thinking. There will be something on the table that DL pilots will want and they will be offered the exchange of 70+. Itll depend on how many want that "thing".Like the Ebay commercials "it".

Last edited:
General Lee said:
Yeah, I asked everyone of them....Think about it man, why would any FO want to get outsourced by larger RJs? Does that make sense yet? And, atleast half of the Captains (and all of the ones I have talked to personally) have been affected by scope. What about all of the 737-200 Captains and MD88 Captains? Their planes will be affected by larger RJs. You need to start thinking.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sounds like backpedaling to me!
Shouldnt you be out prepping your picket sign, and shining your walking shoes, and not trolling the flightinfo REGIONALS BOARD?!?!? LOSER!

79%N1 said:
Sounds like backpedaling to me!
Shouldnt you be out prepping your picket sign, and shining your walking shoes, and not trolling the flightinfo REGIONALS BOARD?!?!? LOSER!

Here are some facts for you, to help you clear things up for yourself. We just lost 2300 senior pilots in 18 months. Ok, so the retirement train is almost dried up, except for 250 guys over 55 that for some crazy reason didn't want $1 million. We have some new orders on the way, but most will be replacements. So, if that is the case, and stagnation may set in soon because nobody else will retire, then most people will stay in their current airplane. Getting larger RJs would proabably facilitate the parking of some of those planes, and that could result in furloughs and downgrades of Captains to FO spots. Can you see where I am going yet? Also, our MEC Chairman, Lee Moak, is a current 737-200 Captain. Do you think he would sign his own downgrade by signing on to a larger RJ package? NOPE. Yes, they will have an order of 787s magically appear at the end of the bankruptcy (as stated by Ed Bastian, the CFO), but that will not sway the other 3/4s of the pilots that will never fly them, and those 787s would probably replace some of our 767ERs. You really don't know what is going on at Delta, and I am glad to share it with you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

(and, the arbitration is ONLY for the 1113c process, and it is NOT binding arbitration)

Non-binding arbitration is called mediation. The whole point of letting an arbitrator decide is that the decision is binding. I seem to remember the Alaska pilots having their contract settled by an arbitrator recently. Just ask them how well that turned out.

Latest resources

Back