• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United to hire 1000+ this year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is true.....some of the sims are old. None of them are operated by $cabs though.

BS scab did two of my sims for transition traing into the 756 fleet. He said he loved being based at DEN TK and liked working with the L-UAL instructors.

The LCAL scabs are everywhere in every base but the -400 and the chest thumpers on here are too chicken sh** to break out the clickers or treat them as a scab.

SCABS are just another subset of the UAL pilot group. They are welcomed to ALPA meetings and wear their pins proudly. They faced no repercussions for their actions against the profession, were welcomed back into ALPA, and never will see any fault in what they did.

Sorry to bring you all back to the original thread subject....but how are candidates been selected for interview? What's the trick to be attractive and selected by the computer system (airlineapps)? Is it worth spending the money to go to job fair? I know they have thousands of qualified applications on file...

Sorry to bring you all back to the original thread subject....but how are candidates been selected for interview? What's the trick to be attractive and selected by the computer system (airlineapps)? Is it worth spending the money to go to job fair? I know they have thousands of qualified applications on file...

I got my interview solely through attending a job fair, but that was under the pre-merged system. I'm sure it holds weight, though.

Latest resources

Back