• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Strike Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dunno who Ferg is but my strike vote is a giant no. I do not want to strike that is simply how I feel. I will honor the picket line becaue of peer pressure not because of my beliefs.

Sonny, I suggest that you walk around the crew room until you see an old guy wearing an ALPA pin with a battle star. Ask him who Ferg is and solicit his commentary regarding your opinion on the strike vote.

If you consciously remain this ignorant of your airline's history you deserve whatever misery management heaps on you.

I dunno who Ferg is but my strike vote is a giant no. I do not want to strike that is simply how I feel. I will honor the picket line becaue of peer pressure not because of my beliefs.

One of the best ways to avoid even going on strike is to vote YES on the strike vote.

And if you plan on honoring the picket line anyhow, what's the harm in voting yes? Approval of the strike ballot doesn't mandate a strike, or even obligate you to.

Not a scab because there will be no strike. Any United pilot that thinks there will be a release needs a psych eval. The sky is not falling but times are not all that great either. Scope needs to be loosened and tightend at the same time. We need to dump unprofitable 50 seaters and allow 70 seaters. BTW we (Continental) lost the scope battle. Despite our arbitration victory I still see 70 seaters in IAH and EWR. I do not want to see a strike but I would honor a picket line due to threats and intimidation by the vocal minority. It doesn't really matter because we will never be released. Too big to fail is the new buzz word in the US and A

And with 1437 United Pilots on Furlough you are going to loosen scope....

I vote yes for strike. I'm tired of the BS from Jeffy and the robber barons. Enough is enough. Both Jay's know what we want and the scope issue on June 15 had better be way above DAL's TA.

I agree guppy, and I also believe a release is not likely but that has nothing to do with what this vote is about, I would be embarrassed if I believed this clown worked for CAL but this is simple flame bait and the pilots of these two soon to be one airline all know that.

It's a strange new world with strange new terminology. On this date, the 'iScab' is created.

Wow Newman what rock did you crawl out from under? Some of us know who you are and better yet know your past. Fully expect you to hop scotch past any future picket line. For god sakes stop posting and get to VJM for that redeye NOW!

And yes guys he does legit work for CAL. The scabs that interviewed him must have been in awe of such raw BOHICA talent...

What's the difference between whipsawing between mainline and regional and whipsawing between mainline pilots on 70-90 seaters and "real" mainline pilots? While bringing the small jets in house inflates the mainline pilot roster, there's not much evidence that it helps lift total mainline pilot compensation. In fact it puts downward pressure on pay rates for the narrowbody fleets. Plus there will be a cost to bring small jets to the mainline, and who is willing to pay that cost?

Latest resources

Back