• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United selling DEN training center?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh, now I know why Shrek is so angry and bitter. I feel like I've been beating up the retard in the wheelchair......it just ain't right. I'm sorry Shrek, here's your padded helmet back.
I know you weren't going for a politically correct post, but you may want to hold on to that helmet.

In all fairness Shrek, I got no beef with ya. You or Contrail67. I think everyone is just "ramped" up with either getting furloughed or possibly getting furloughed or their company going under. I don't want a merger with UAL because it'll be bad....really bad for me. Nothing is guaranteed. My job is no more secure than yours or anyone else. Sometimes it's fun to beat up on others when in fact, this is effecting real people and real families and real careers. So, with that, I wish ya the best and hope it all works out. See ya......

In all fairness Shrek, I got no beef with ya. You or Contrail67. I think everyone is just "ramped" up with either getting furloughed or possibly getting furloughed or their company going under. I don't want a merger with UAL because it'll be bad....really bad for me. Nothing is guaranteed. My job is no more secure than yours or anyone else. Sometimes it's fun to beat up on others when in fact, this is effecting real people and real families and real careers. So, with that, I wish ya the best and hope it all works out. See ya......

That quote right there says alot..........and is why I replied to your posts.

Everybody grows up sometime.......hope that time is now for you.

This economy is a huge crap sandwich......I have already taken a bite. I think every American in one way or another will take a bite as well. Hoping your bite is smaller than some.......:beer:

Contrail67 and Shrek don't sweat it. UA is going to be ok. My old man is over there and every UA pilot I have ever met is a class act.

Whatitdoing, you're a tool. I guess you can't read financial statements very well either.

Contrail67 and Shrek don't sweat it. UA is going to be ok. My old man is over there and every UA pilot I have ever met is a class act.

Whatitdoing, you're a tool. I guess you can't read financial statements very well either.

Me and 1449 other UAL pilots thank you for the positive words.......thanks bud. :0

And this coming from a 300 hour...ish C172 pilot? Jesus, the world is rotating the wrong way when I'm getting crap from you my friend.

And this coming from a 300 hour...ish C172 pilot? Jesus, the world is rotating the wrong way when I'm getting crap from you my friend.

What? for calling you on being a tool? I guess in your world I am not entitled to an opinion then either am I?

If you're any indication of the typical CO pilot then I don't ever want to be in one of their cockpits. These guys at UA are facing furloughs and you come and kick them in the stones. You don't do that to a fellow pilot and especially a fellow ALPA pilot.

I may only have 300ish hours of flight time but you have 0 in professionalism and class.

If you want to go beat up on someone, I'm sure there's tons of old ladies at IAH who need their canes kicked out from underneath them.

Nothing like a good old UNITED BASHING THREAD to get ya going in the morn'n!

FOR THE LAST EIGHT YEARS!

Let's recap!
* United is dead
* United is selling the XYZ route's
* United is not going make it past the summer
* United sucks
* United is like Enron
* United is selling off all the 777's and 400's
* Airtran is better that United
* Skywest is going to buy United
* Mesa SUCKS!
* United and Continental are going to Merge
* United and USAirways are going to Merge
* I never wanted to work for United

Fill in some more....I need to go to work (on United and FOR UNITED)

Latest resources

Back