• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United selling DEN training center?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not likely, that training center is really small for the size airline it serves (does have a cool concord model in the coke machine lobby with old Meatball colors, though).
That's what I was thinking. TK makes the CAL center look like a single-wide.

SHREK and Contrail 67....let me know what I can do for you when United goes up in flames. Soon to happen my friends......

Last edited:
Will hit you up when that happens....probably as likely as you getting that fat chick off your shoulders in the pool there.

SHREK and Contrail 67....let me know what I can do for you when United goes up in flames. Soon to happen my friends......

Hmm let's just keep the reply to the original shall we?

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by Shrek)---
You'd be thinking W R O N G !!
---End Quote---

Ya, like all your predictions too right? Keep using my quote...going to be laughing my arse off when they do. And they will.

YOU sir are a class act......:puke:

Will hit you up when that happens....probably as likely as you getting that fat chick off your shoulders in the pool there.

Ahhh....it was easy. Fat chicks float, so when I started to drown and sink to the bottom, she floated up.

Ahh, now I know why Shrek is so angry and bitter. I feel like I've been beating up the retard in the wheelchair......it just ain't right. I'm sorry Shrek, here's your padded helmet back.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back