United scope clause

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inflightboi175

I heard from a regional captain that once ual gets rid of the last 737 that it gets rid of their current scope clause for rjs. Is that true anyone heard of this yet?

I heard from a regional captain that once ual gets rid of the last 737 that it gets rid of their current scope clause for rjs. Is that true anyone heard of this yet?

I've been hearing for a while that UAL's plans are to fly only planes of a 757 or larger. Maybe that's part of their survival plans. Who will fly the C-series for UAL first?

I've been hearing for a while that UAL's plans are to fly only planes of a 757 or larger. Maybe that's part of their survival plans. Who will fly the C-series for UAL first?

Bunch of short sighted, low paid pilots telling themselves that their career has turned out "o.k.", and that 80k a year is "good enough"

Bunch of short sighted, low paid pilots telling themselves that their career has turned out "o.k.", and that 80k a year is "good enough"

So UAL awards your company some CRJ1000 or C-series flying. The pay to fly them isn't great but with pilots on furlough and/or more furloughs or your company is going to be left way behind as other regional would gladly pick up the flying, you don't think that you and your pilot group is going to do it? Give me a break! You all talk tough but when you can't feed your fat face and your families and can't pay your mortgage, you'll do it. I'm not saying it's right, just saying what's the reality of things.

So UAL awards your company some CRJ1000 or C-series flying. The pay to fly them isn't great but with pilots on furlough and/or more furloughs or your company is going to be left way behind as other regional would gladly pick up the flying, you don't think that you and your pilot group is going to do it? Give me a break! You all talk tough but when you can't feed your fat face and your families and can't pay your mortgage, you'll do it. I'm not saying it's right, just saying what's the reality of things.

Yep, that will just about screw a profession...

Gee, who turned the career into a POS? Bunch of short sighted a-holes who let management completely fractionalize (read marginalize) union bargaining power. Go look in the mirror...now fix the problem!

Latest resources

Back